With the welfare of the broader community at the front of mind, we strongly encourage our members to stay connected with one another. If there are people you know are struggling during this period, a reminder that formal support networks are available through Lifeline 13 11 14 and Headspace https://headspace.org.au/
Members, as football starts to return to the Redbacks, please familiarise yourself with the following:
Train - Play - Leave
Players, please do not arrive prior to your allocated time, and coaches, if the pitch is occupied please do not enter the pitch for warm-ups prior to your scheduled start time. Please vacate the pitch at the designated finish time.
You must not attend training/competition if in the past 14 days you:
- Have tested positive to COVID-19
- Have been unwell or had any flu-like or respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- Are living with a diagnosed person
- Have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- Are at high risk from a health perspective, including elderly and those with pre-existing medical health conditions, further information can be found here
QR codes - CHECK IN
For all club activities please Check in when you arrive
Signs are positioned around the club – scan the QR code with your phone and enter details as requested.
Coaches and Team Managers – please ensure all members are scanned in before commencing any activities at the club.
Download the QR CODE _ ELTHAM REDBACKS
Football Victoria’s Return To Play/Training Conditions
Masks must be worn according to DHHS Guidelines.
Victorian Restriction Levels
Current DHHS Guidelines on COVID-19 restriction levels in Victoria must be followed