Dear Redbacks Members,
Whilst we wait for confirmation that Melbourne will be back in lockdown from midnight tonight, in the interests of public health and safety we have made the decision to suspend all football activities, effective immediately. (July 15th 4.30pm)
This means NO TRAINING or CANTEEN available tonight, until further notice.
– keep up to date with restrictions and exposure sites via www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
– stay home if unwell
– get tested when unwell and/or as directed by health authorities
– use the QR sign in codes at all our grounds
– mask up in indoor spaces if 12+yrs
– be COVIDSafe with hand hygiene and social distancing
– check in on family and friends throughout this period
With the welfare of the broader community at the front of mind, we strongly encourage our members to stay connected with one another. If there are people you know are struggling with this period, a reminder that formal support networks are available through Lifeline 13 11 14 and Headspace https://headspace.org.au/
Please, stay safe.