Eltham Redbacks FC are pleased to announce that trials will commence Monday 6th December for our popular girls program.
Under 8, 9 & 10 Girls
Monday 6th December 5.45pm – 6.45pm: Main Pitch Eltham Redbacks FC
Monday 13th December 5.45pm – 6.45pm: St Helena Secondary College
Under 11 Girls
Wednesday 8th December 5.45pm – 6.45pm: Main Pitch Eltham Redbacks FC
Wednesday 15th December 5.45pm – 6.45pm: St Helena Secondary College
What to bring: Boots, Shin Pads, and Water
The Club is committed to ensuring that the health and safety of all its participants is paramount during COVID-19. It is important that everyone strictly complies with Football Victoria’s Return to Training conditions until they are relaxed. We appreciate this might cause some inconvenience or frustration however this is mandatory for all sporting clubs.
Return to Training Record of Attendance
Attendance reporting is mandatory for all players attending, an ERFC Official will collect the required information at the commencement of training. Please report to the designated area prior to entering the pitch.
Whilst all new measures are important, please ensure the rules below are strictly followed:
· If you feel unwell or are isolating, please don’t attend. Notify us via email and arrangements will be made to reschedule a trial.
· Players must not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to training commencement, and if arriving by car, remain in the car until allocated session time provided. For example a 5.45pm start, please report at 5:30pm to the designated entry point to avoid gatherings.
· Players must bring their own water bottle and cannot share with anyone.
· Players must arrive prepared to train – changing rooms will not be in use.· No-one is to congregate at the entry points.
· Once attendance is recorded, players are to move directly to their designated training zone.
· All players must apply hand sanitiser before and after training. This will be made available, but you can use your own if preferred.
· If reasonably practicable, only one parent/carer to bring their child(ren) to training who must abide abide by gathering restrictions. Thank you all for your understanding throughout these unprecedented times and we look forward to seeing you on the pitch doing what we love.