The Club will hold the 2017 Annual General Meeting on the same day as Junior Presentation Day, Sunday the 17th of September, at 1pm. At this time, the current committee including office bearers will stand down and elections will be held for a new committee.
If you are passionate about the club and are interested in joining the committee ahead of the 2018 season, nominations must be received one week prior to the AGM, meaning Sunday the 10th of September. For a list of all committee positions, including those currently vacant, or for a general discussion about the committee to see if the role suits you, email email@example.com.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
2017 AGM Agenda
- Welcome members and guests (Declaration under SECT 206B)
- Acceptance of Minutes from 2016 AGM
- Business arising from Minutes
- Presentation of reports from the Club President, the Club Treasurer and independent auditor
- Resignation of current Committee and election of new office bearers for 2018
- Election of General Committee
- General Business
- Club Life Membership Nominations
- Close of Meeting