- JBNPL U16 Head Coach
- JBNPL U18 Head Coach
Eltham Redbacks FC main objectives are to focus on player development and coach education.
With this in mind, we are building on our program and taking EOIs.
We encourage both male & female coaches to apply.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Possess the 5 P’s (Positive, Passionate, Progressive, Punctual, Prepared)
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to nurture and develop the team and individual players in a fun, friendly and positive environment to reach their maximum potential
- Work closely with all technical club staff, take direction and feedback from the Technical Director with the club philosophy and game style, but more importantly add value to the program.
- Throughout the course of the season, you will also be required to complete FFA reporting, player analysis and reports as required.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
- AFC/FFA C licence or AFC/FFA B licence in line with the FV guidelines for the required age groups
- Be available to coach on the club’s set training days, times and match days.
- Hold a current Working with Children Check.
- Have a current first-aid certificate (or willing to obtain).
To express interest for a position, please complete the EOI here
All coaching positions are remunerated and we pride ourselves on providing the tools for coaches to excel for years to come also. All applications will remain strictly confidential and referees will be contacted.